Friday, January 29, 2010

Saturday 9: #8

Welcome to Saturday: 9. What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don't have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today's meme!

Saturday 9: Everybody is a Star

1. Did you ever think that you'd be a star? If yes, doing what?
I've always considered it. And if I'm ever famous, it'd be for singing.. I hope. :)

2. Tell us about the last time you had a romantic dinner.
Joshua and my 7 month anniversary. He cooked for me. It was fantastic!

3. Tell us about your worst job interview.
I've never had a bad one; knock on wood. :)

4. Tell us about your stupidest date.
Hmm. I can't think of the stupidest, but I can think of the most pointless.

5. How much in common do you think you should have with a romantic partner?
I suppose it doesn't matter, so long as you can agree on loving one another and keep each other happy.

6. Tell us about a favorite meme that you loved but no longer posts.
None as of yet. I've continued all -- haha, I only do three.

7. How did you get into blogging?
I was Googling giveaways and came across a blog. Looked into it; love it.

8. Do you share all your fantasies with a significant other?
Most, but in all honesty, I don't even think I've figured out all of my fantasies yet.

9. What change in your life would you like to happen this year?
I'm still working on my New Years Resolution -- being better to my sweetheart. He's wonderful to me and deserves the same. :)

While you're here, check out my giveaway! It's my first Company Sponsored giveaway!! :)
8-pack Assortment of Pirate's Booty Snacks! 2/10

2 comments:

  1. How sweet to have dinner made to me... If my hubby made me dinner, I think I'd faint!
    What a great new year's resolution.
    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete