Friday, January 1, 2010

Couples Retreat Movie *Review*

Joshua and I went to see a movie to help bring in the New Year!
We go to the Regal Cinemas in Hixon because it's only $3 per person to get in - no matter what!
We decided to see the movie Couples Retreat.
Yes, I am aware that this movie is a bit old - but being that Joshua and I only pay $6 for both of us as opposed to $7 a peice - I don't mind that the movie's been out a while.

Plot:
A comedy centered around four couples travel to a tropical-resort island for a vacation. While one of the couples is there to work on their marriage, the others fail to realize that participation in the resort's therapy session is not optional.

Popular Cast Members:
Vince Vaughn as Dave
Jason Bateman as Jason
Kristen Bell as Cynthia

My Rating of the Movie:
3 1/2 Stars ;; possibly 4 Stars.

The movie is filled with lots of laughs, close-to-teary eyes, and great lessons for ANY couple to learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment