Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Here's to you, my dear.

Here's to you, my dear.
For being the only guy that has touched my heart with care. For being the only guy that listened when I rant about things that I shouldn't. For being the guy that has rubbed my tummy so that I could fall asleep when my stomach hurt. For being the only person that would listen when I was afraid. For holding me when I cry at night. For understanding that I don't need a reason to cry - sometimes I really can't help it. For taking the time to cook my favorite meals. For kissing me, even after my wisdom teeth were pulled (icky breath). For letting me make my mistakes, but not judging me based on the mistakes that I've made. And most of all, here's to you, my dear, for loving me.
Although I may not always be the easiest person to get along with, you always have found a way to stay by my side. Through all of my decisions, you have held my hand. You've been there for me like nobody else ever has, nor will anyone ever have the chance. You're the one at my side when I'm having the best moments of my life. You hold me up whenever I can't even hold myself. You are my hands for feeling, my crutch when I'm struggling. You are what makes me complete. I love you.

1 comment:

  1. That's really sweet and such a great feeling to have someone like that in your life!

    ReplyDelete