Tag - I'm it. I was tagged by Colleatha from Earl's Daughter. So, now I am suppose to tell 7 things about myself that you don't already know. Soo..hmm. I suppose I'll try my best - but 7 things, that's actually a lot. :)
After I list my 7 things, I am suppose to Tag 7 other people and they will continue the cycle.
Soooo - Tag, I'm it!
1. I have two older sisters - I'm the baby. My middle sister was adopted by my aunt - my parents had a child (my middle sister) for my aunt, because my aunt couldn't birth children herself.
2. I don't like oceans. I lived in Florida - my dad and I use to always go out on our boat, we fished a lott. I know what's in the water. Scary stuff.
3. I'm great at shooting guns - I have the aiming down to bull's eyes! I have my hunting license - but it makes me sad. I can't do it. I stick to shooting cans, eggs, targets.. anything that's not living.
4. I can't stand for dirty dishes to sit in a sink. Even if I'm at someone else's house, I've been known to do dishes. (I try to be sneaky about it :: I'll eat a little something and dirty a dish, then volunteer to do the rest while I'm washing my own..)
5. I want to save up some money so that I can go on a game show. Deal or No Deal. Let's Make a Deal. The Singing Bee. -- Anything.
6. My thought pattern is really odd. I can see something disgusting in real life, anytime, even when I'm eating and it doesn't bother me - BUT I can't see stuff gross on television or it makes my tummy turn.
7. I use to know how to play the piano, but I really can't anymore.
Now I have to tag 7 other people to make their own lists.
Tag, you're it!
5 Vinez Monkeys
Mom Saves Money
This, That & My Blog
4 Baby and Mom