Thursday, January 21, 2010

Trying to keep up..

Ah. I've been trying to keep up with family and blogging and being a full-time student. It's actually a lot harder than I thought. I have so much to worry about these next few days.. but things should be better by next week -- I hope.
I'm sorry for not being around so much lately, it's tough the first few days of college - getting all the right books, keeping up with each class.. everything. After I've met all of my teachers and figured out how they'll be, I should be blogging more.


At any rate, I would love for more people to sign up to be interviewed for No Stranger Sunday! I have my featured blogger for this week, but after that.. Nobody.
Remember, anyone can sign up! I will NOT decline anyone from participating. It doesn't matter if you're brand new to blogging or have been doing it for years - I'd love for you to participate in my Sunday meme.
Also, when you are interviewed, I prepare a button that you can post on your blog that will link to YOUR interview. This way, you can show anyone, at any time..!
So, CLICK HERE to sign up if you're interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment