Thursday, January 7, 2010

Allow Me to Introduce Myself..

My name is Jerrica! I am 19 years-old. I just graduated high school in May of 2009. I'm currently a freshman at Chattanooga State - majoring in Business. I have an amazing fiance! We plan to marry after college! :)
Random Facts:
»Singing is my passion. I hope to work up the nerve to go on American Idol - but I'm a chicken. I've been in choirs since Elementary School. I've made All-State Choir whenever I lived in Florida. I love singing for people! I don't get nervous, never have.. unless people STARE (very hard) at me, then I get butterflies.
»I love tomatos, pasta, warheads, cucumbers, pork steak, soy chicken (chicken marinated in soy sauce - not like tofu)! I could easily live off of those 5 things!
»Over-analyze things that don't call for it.
»I'm incredibly childish (not like an annoying child.. I just like to have fun).
»I'm not sappy. I don't cry too easily. Sunsets do not make my day better. - I've always thought that something was wrong with my *girly* instincts because of this.
»I only eat popcorn if it has sugar on it. But I don't like Kettle Corn.
»When I was a baby, my parents teethed me with Beef Jerky.. Ahh, how I love beef jerky!! yumm!
»I love cooking. After I get my AAS in Business, I hope to go back for an AAS in Culinary!
»Favorite Shows: Criminal Minds. NCIS. Hell's Kitchen. Challenge. Chopped. 30 Minute Meals.
»I don't like cooked carrots; the way that they feel grosses me out.
»I love watching movies. Horror, comedy, and romance-comedies are my preference.
»I don't spend much money. My parents raised me well. I know that money doesn't grow on trees and if you buy expensive brands, you miss out on a lot. With the money I've been saving while shopping, Joshua and I are soon going to Disney World!
»I've never dyed my hair - when I was little, I over-heard a lady say that it makes your hair turn gray faster.
»I don't smoke. Have no plans of starting.
»I have a lot of pet-peeves.
»I can't stand to see parents disrespected by their own children.
»I have a collection of duck items & Spongebob items -- I suppose my favorite color may secretly be yellow..?
»I like bright colors - Lime Green, Bright Blue, Bright Orange, etc.
»I'm very opinionated - but I know how to keep my mouth shut when needed.
Thanks to Trisha for deciding it was time for people to get to know each other. :)
Also, check out my No Stranger Sunday post.. you may be interested in being featured.

6 comments:

  1. Finally! Another person teethed with beef jerky! People always think I'm making it up when I tell them that I was teethed with jerky. Yep. Now I can't live without the stuff! haha

    Nice to get to know you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to meet you.
    I'm Olivia.
    http://suchakingdom.blogspot.com/2010/01/me.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love beef jerky! Now I think I want some lol!

    ReplyDelete