Welcome to this week's Saturday 9!
Theme: Call Me
1. Who is someone that phones your routinely that you never seem to be up to talk to, but you are not ready to push them out of your life?
There's really nobody that calls that I don't love.
2. What is something that effects you deeply, to your core, no matter your mood or what else is going on in your life?
Long story short - My aunt is a piece of junk, can't raise her own son (age 17; not because he's a bad kid, just because she sucks..) Therefore, my parents are raising someone else's child when they are at the rightful age to have fun by themselves (because both me & my sister are grown).. My parents are being taken advantage of (in my opinion, and a few others..) and there's nothing I can do. I hate it. My parents do not deserve it.
3. Tell us something that relaxes you and always makes you happy.
Hmm. I enjoy cooking. Trying new things. It tends to calm me down. And I love whenever Joshua joins in :)
4. If you could take the train from anywhere to anywhere, where would 'anywhere' be?
If I could take it ANYWHERE - no water stopping me, I would take it from Pikeville, TN (where I live) all the way to London. :) Goodluck with that, huh?
5. If you could look into the furture, how far down the road would you like to see? 10 years? 100 years? A million?
I truly don't think that I'd like to. I'm content with not knowing. I like guessing about upcoming years, then seeing if I was right or completely wrong. :) It's more fun than knowing.
6. Did you do your shopping online for Christmas, how did it go? Did things come in on time? Any significant failures? ...and if you didn't, will you consider trying online shopping sometime this year?
I didn't this past year and I don't really plan to this year, either. I perfer buying them in person, I like to know exactly what I'm getting for someone. Plus, no hassel of waiting for it to be in stock OR it not coming.
7. What people or projects are worth your time, money or effort?
Many people. The way that I look at it, if you make me a part of your life, I can make a spot for you in mine. :)
8. Think back when you were in highschool. Are you proud of the way you dressed, or do you wish you could go back and change it?
I'm fine with the way I dressed. (It was only a fwe months ago..) I wore t-shirts & jeans; nothing wrong with that, if you ask me.
9. Do any of your friends, family or co-workers know about your blogs? For those that do, did you tell them or have they stumpled upon it themselves?
A lot of my friends and family members know about it. My friends - I've told. My family - my parents have bragged about it to them. :)
Thanks for joining this week's Saturday 9!
Dont foget to check out my No Stranger Sunday post & sign up if you're interested!