Friday, January 1, 2010

Aloha Friday #2

In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day that everyone takes it easy and look forward for the weekend. So, curtesy of An Island Life, every Friday, I will try to post an Aloha Friday Meme.
After you answer my question, post one on your blog, and then relax for a while.
HAPPY FRIDAY!
Question:
Are their any certain companies that you're hoping to review for in 2010? If so, who?


My Answer:
I really want to work with Yoo-Hoo; I already love their products. As for other companies, anyone would be fine - especially since I do not currently review for any companies at all.
Please post your answers below.
Also, I am hosting a Swap - Cupid's Blogger Swap - anyone can join. It's going to be tons of fun. So please check it out.

3 comments:

  1. I would love to learn how to review for companies...I haven't ever done that either.
    Happy New Year...
    www.twin-spiration.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can hardly wait to do my first review. I truly hope it happens soon. I've done one review for a stroller company, but I haven't heard from them as of yet. I've done research before, and it's pretty interesting and similar. I also would like doing reviews on movies or books.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to learn how to review! That would be awesome!

    ReplyDelete