Saturday, January 23, 2010

Saturday 9: #7

Welcome to Saturday: 9 . What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don't have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today's meme!

Saturday 9: I Think We're Alone Now

1. What celebrity in a fantasy would you like to be alone with?
In all honesty, there's not one.

2. Have ever dated a good friend?
I have. We stayed friends, but a relationship wasn't for us.

3. What is the most embarrassing song that you like?
Ebarrassing song?.. Hmm. All of the songs by The Backstreet Boys & most of Britney Spears' old songs.

4. What is your favorite tear jerker movie?
A Walk To Remember

5. What about yourself makes you least secure?
Lest secure? Uhm, my hands & feet. I don't like either.

6. Do you believe in destiny?
I think so. I'm still trying to figure all of that out. I suppose that destiny could be changed though by what decisions you make.. right?

7. What 'issue' do you think your opinion is so right about that you end up trying to sway others to your point of view?
I don't try to. I've learned thatno two people will always agree on every subject. I try to listen to their reasonings, then I tell them mine. After that → new subject.

8. What are 5 things you don't care about?
Having a cell phone; soccer; gossip; people that choose to be dependant on others (not like SAHM, no worries :] -- I'm talking about my cousin that won't even wash a dish when he's finished with it)

9. Have you ever been in a situation where you weren't sure if you were seducing or being seduced?
I.Love.You.Joshua.

1 comment:

  1. I've watched a Walk to Remember- it is pretty sad.
    Have a great Saturday!
    http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2010/01/how-woudl-you-celebrate-your-1000th.html

    ReplyDelete