Saturday, January 2, 2010

Saturday 9: #4

Welcome to this week's Saturday 9!

Theme: You Shook Me

1. What celebrity would you just want to shake some sense into?
I'm not really sure. I mean, being in the spotlight 24/7 would make ya do some crazy things, I'm sure. Sooo.. who am I to judge?

2. What do you think comes after death?
I don't think that anyone can be 100% sure.. but I think it's Heaven or Hell. You make the decisions that cause the outcome of where you go.

3. What is the first book that you can remember reading by yourself as a child?
The Berenstain Bears

4. What was the first rock concert that you attended.
I have only been to one concert - it was a 3 day event & it was years ago - Christian Rock Concert.

5. If you were to suddenly become famous, would you choose a stage name? If yes, what would it be?
I've always wanted to be a singer. And I don't want to "toot" my own horn or anything, but I'm actually rather good at it. And if I do ever get the chance to become famous, I'd choose a nickname, I just don't know what yet.

6. What is the only thing that you wish the media would stop talking about?
Eh. The Tiger Woods issue. It's over.

7. If you could be a part of any band, which one would it be and who would you be and why?
Oh my, my, my. I really have no answer for this. I don't know what band I'd actually fit in with.. hmmm.

8. Do you live close to your immediate family members? If not, how far away are they?
I do live very close to them. Me, my parents, and my grandparents all live in the same small community.

9. Last seasonal questions (promise): What did you do on New Years Eve?
Well, Joshua and I had planned to go to this fancy restaurant in Chattanooga, but they were having a show so it was gonna be $60 a piece. We didn't go there. Instead, we went out to eat at Ryan's. Then went and watched a movie, and then went to the river (it was freezing!!), cuddled, and fed the ducks. Not a big party for 2 people our age - but we had a blast!

Remember, I'm hosting a Swap - Cupid's Blogger Swap - anyone can join! A great way to have fun & meet new blogging buddies! You must sign up by January 5th. (Click the link to view details and sign up, please) The more, the merrier!

2 comments:

  1. I'm thinking we are all about done with the Tiger thing:)
    http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2010/01/what-celebrity-would-you-just-want-to.html

    ReplyDelete