Thursday, January 28, 2010

Aloha Friday #6

Welcome to this week’s edition of Aloha Friday.
In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day that we take it easy and look forward to the weekend. So I thought that on Fridays I would take it easy on posting, too. Therefore, I’ll ask a simple question for you to answer. Nothing that requires a lengthy response.

My Question:
What's your favorite non-alcoholic drink?

My Answer:
I'm stuck between chocolate milk & vegetable juice. Very different, I know.

Don't forget to enter my Pirate's Booty Giveaway! 1 Winner will win a Treasure Chest filled with an assortment of 8 different flavored goodies!! It's my first company sponsored giveaway!

16 comments:

  1. Blueberyy Bang Boost.. it's like a Jamba Juice but they're big here in Germany!
    Happy Friday and here's my Aloha

    ReplyDelete
  2. A milkshake. Not that I have one very often but I do love them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like A&W Root Beer or flavored Lemonades

    ReplyDelete
  4. I couldn't live without my mountain dew...next up would be hot tea with fresh ginger root.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm pretty much a water person 99.9% of the time. From time to time I will have a Sprite since it is caffeine free.

    ReplyDelete