Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Blog Awards!!

I'm so very thrilled to announce that I have recieved my first (and second) blog awards!! Yesterday (Tuesday... it's now 1:13 a.m.) was a very slow day for me.. Not many e-mails, not much to do. But as I was about to head to bed, I decided to check my blogger and there it was, the comment from Ashley. It stated that she had awards for me! I couldn't believe it. At first, in all honesty, I thought it may have been a spam comment (I have to approve comments, so I don't see the pictures of people unless I go to my blog).. at any rate, I looked on my posts and there was the comment that Ashley from Life Is Beautiful had posted!
For those of you that don't already know Ashley.. you should go check her out. She's definitely a sweet one. She has many great writings / posts on her blog and I'm sure that you could find something you'd enjoy.
Thank you Ashley, you're really a doll. I'm honored to be one of the people that you selected to receive this award and I will pass it one to the deserving. Thanks again, sweetheart.

With this award I'm suppose to 7 things about myself that make me unique!

Let's see....

1. I love for people to ask me to sing - but I can typically only think of one song whenever I'm asked (Amazing Grace).
2. I'm an organized freak.. Joshua calls me POCD (Practically OCD).
3. Most people say that they end up missing high school - I don't miss it.
4. I'm a big fan of musicals, even some that aren't always "appropriate". My favorites are: Wizard of Oz, RENT, Oliver, Grease, Mary Poppins, and Dream Girls.
5. I love eating frozen burritos.
6. I can't sleep unless a fan or radio is on - unless I'm camping.
7. I don't like whenever the button of my socks get dirty.


The Rules for Accepting These Awards:

1. To accept this award you must post it on your blog with the name and a link to the person who gave it to you.

2. Pass on the award to about 15 other bloggers who you recently discovered and think are great!
(I haven't chosen 15, but that's ok!)

3. Contact the other bloggers and let them know they have been chosen for this award.

& of course for the second award, you must post 7 things about you that make you unique!

I have decided that the following people are who I am passing these two (very lovely) awards onto:

The Mommy-Files!

Eighty MPH Mom!

A Giveaway Addicted Mommy!

Sweeps4Bloggers!

Val's Kitchen!

Mommy Mandy!

Mommy Goggles!

Look What Mom Found...And Dad Too!

Leslie Loves Veggies!

A Nut In A Nutshell!

Now, all of you should pass on these lovely awards onto other bloggers that you beleive deserve them. Thanks for being such wonderful bloggers and posting such great things on your sites!

6 comments:

  1. Awww...thanks so much Jerrica! You rock!

    Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome & you deserved them!
    Yeah, I don't miss high school either. :D

    Have a happy Wedensday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. :) Thank you so much YOU know I adore you!
    XOXOXO
    Leslie
    Leslie Loves Veggies
    http://www.leslielovesveggies.net/
    LeslieVeg@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks Jerrica! How sweet of you to think of me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're the sweetest! Thank you so much!!!!

    I never even once missed high school either and I'll never go to a reunion. I love musicals too!

    ReplyDelete