Friday, January 15, 2010

Aloha Friday #4

In Hawaii, the people use Friday as a day of relaxation. So, curtesy of An Island Life - I will do the same. Every friday I will post one question, and you can answer it here. Then, after you answer the question - post a question on your blog & take the day easy!
HAPPY FRIDAY!
Question:
Have you kept your New Years Resolution thus far?
My Answer:
Yes. My New Years Resolution has been to do better in my relationship (not that I'm a bad fiance..) - I want to try to do better than I've been. Sometimes I get upset over stupid things, so I'm trying to not. :)
Post your answer below:

11 comments:

  1. I didn't make any resolutions because I'm bad at that! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't make an resolutions either...my life is always so up in the air as it is. Very hard to commit to anything

    ReplyDelete
  3. I made pretty basic resolutions this year like reading more, spending more time with my family, ect and so far so good !

    ReplyDelete
  4. No resolutions in 2010!

    I tagged you in post on my blog: http://www.earlsdaughter.com/2010/01/tagged-by-marlie-and-me.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Didn't make any resolutions this year. There's still time though, right?

    ReplyDelete
  6. never been there. and i don't think i want to go there

    ReplyDelete
  7. My resolution this year is to be a kinder and more generous human being. So far so good. :)

    If you have time, come check out My Aloha Friday. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. No resolutions for me, really. I dont' know why I don't make them.....maybe I should. Hmmm!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I made a few resolutions and am doing pretty well on all of them :)

    ReplyDelete