Monday, December 28, 2009

Cupid's Blogger Swap - Sign Up

I have been involved in two different swaps this year:
1Blog Or Treat Swap
2Blogger's Santa Swap
Both were hosted by Shannon from The Mommy-Files! They were both so much fun that I have been inspired to host my own swap!!

Now, I am hosting my own swap now.
It will be for Valentine's Day.
Name: Cupid's Blogger Swap
When to sign up: Now, in the comment section (please include e-mail address)
Deadline to sign up: January 5th
Swap Date: February 1st.
What's going on?: I'll send out a survey on Janurary 9th. You all fill it out and send it back to me. I'll assign everyone partners. You'll send your secret partner a package of Valentine goodies. (Spending limi $20)
Why? It's a fun event and will help you to meet fellow bloggers!

Photobucket

Here's the button for the swap. So if you decide to participate (or would just like to support it) please post the button on your sidebar.
I will be getting everything together around January 5th. This will allow people to have time to sign up and me to get everyone a partner.
There will be a 'spending limit' of $20 (not including cost of shipping).
I look forward to doing this with everyone!!
So, if you're interested in doing so, please leave a comment below including your name & e-mail address. Thanks so much.
I did not receive any form of payment or product for this post. It is soley for the entertainment of my readers and the hopes to host a fun event.

16 comments:

  1. Thank you Naddez, this is my first swap that I'll be hosting & I'm very excited!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great fun!!! Posting button now :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shannon (The Mommy-Files)
    themommyfiles (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sign me up! I love doing swaps! (I'm also a Tennessean. Just about an hour from Chattanooga, it could be more or less, depending on who is driving. haha)

    ashley_c_014 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can Canadians Join? I would love to participate, and will be posting your swap button on both my blogs:
    http://audreyscountrycrafts.blogspot.com (left sidebar)
    http://audreysgiveaways.blogspot.com

    audreyscountrycrafts at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  6. of course i'm in sign me up.

    erica_haggins(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  7. i'd love to!

    iamwhole@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mary Jo
    mjkersen@yahoo.com

    Can't wait to start!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't wait! I love giving presents!!!

    Destiny S.

    starrgazer418@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sign me on...I love swaps and this sounds like fun! Thanks, Linda gypsyluv1010@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would love to sign up! Thanks for the invitation!
    emeraldrose63@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. hi im chanda and my email is moongoddess79@ymail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yes, i'd love to join your swap! Thanks!

    missylovsjesus at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Jerrica, I know the sign up date is closed but figured, I'd try because you said you havn't sent out the survey yet. So I'd love to join if there's any room left!

    -Krissy
    summereyes91@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete