Friday, December 18, 2009

Aloha Friday #1

Today is my first time doing Aloha Friday, curtesy of An Island Life! It is where a single question is asked, and everyone answers it. Friday's are meant to be relaxing. So, after you post your answer, go write a short Aloha Friday post and then → relax!
Happy Friday!
Question:
Do you prefer getting gifts that were picked out for you or recieving cash for the holidays?

My Answer:
I, believe it or not, like to receive the gifts that other people pick out for me. I like to see what people get me when they don't acutally know me too well. People can only go on what others show to them - so I like to see what people gather from what I show them. I like people to use their imagination & thoughts when they buy something for me rather than just pull a few dollars out of their pockets. :)

Please post your answers below.

Check out my Land O' Lakes Coupon giveaway. (5 winners, 3 coupons each) Hosted by me.



4 comments:

  1. Hi Jerrica...welcome to Aloha Fridays!
    I prefer when gifts are picked out for me. Of course cash is nice, but as a mom I usually would never spend that money on myself for a gift so it's nice to get something that others think I like or need.
    Have a very Merry Christmas!
    www.twin-spiration.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like getting anything. We don't usually exchange much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like having gifts picked out for me - it is always fun to see what people find!

    ReplyDelete