I've decided to try something new:
I am going to try my best to be a part of this - 9 questions and 9 answers every Saturday.
1. What to you is the most joyous aspect of the holidays?
This is my first holiday season being able to buy for my family & I must say that it's been the best to me, thus far. I love being able to get other people gifts!
2. Do you get much snow where you live? If yes, do you enjoy winter sports like skiing or would you rather stay in by the cozy fire?
There's a bit of snow (even right now!) but not enough to do much with it. However, if there were, I would love to try skiing or sledding...then again, a warm fire & hot cocoa sounds stupendous!
3. Have you ever been on a sleigh ride or a carriage ride? Do you even like horses?
I have not - but I think it would be wonderful.
4. During the busy week, what do you do to relax?
I enter giveaways. ha. Actually, aside from that, I like to watch movies with Joshua at the $3 theater.
5. Do you get stressed during the holidays?
I haven't yet, but give it time - as I said before, this is my first holiday season being able to do things on my own.. so I haven't had the time to get stressed yet. :)
6. What holiday song could you happily never hear again?
Ah, as terrible as this sounds -- I don't really care much for the holiday music. I prefer everyday music. (Although I secretly love "Santa Baby.")
7. How do you decide on what present you pick for a person?
I just go shopping at a store that I like, look around, and if I happen to see something and I automatically think "Wow! My sister would love this.." or "Whoa! Joshua could really use this.." - then I buy it.
8. What does this holiday season mean to you and why?
So far, it's the best. Joshua and I are finally able to purchase gifts for our families and begin our own family trends. It's amazing.
9. What holiday movies best describe the season for you and why?
Really.. I'm not sure. At the moment, I can't even think of a holiday movie.