Thursday, December 24, 2009

Something Cheerful

I woke up this morning, went to the mailbox, checked it - NOTHING.
The mail hadn't ran yet. I love getting mail - it's wonderful, and always puts a smile on my face whenever I get something (unless it's a bill, of course..).
So, I just went back out & checked the mail. Maybe there'll be something good this time.
Five pieces of mail - Bill. Bill. Bank Statement. Junk. -- And then... something else!
It was for me! Yay! In the upper right-hand corner read The Mommy-Files! I knew it was my coupon for Free Stephen's Hot Chocolate that I had recently won. And it was. But.. there was something else! A card? Yess! This is the FIRST Christmas card that I've received!!
Thank you so much, Shannon! Your card really made my day!! Your card was such a surprise, but I love it. I wish you a very Merry Christmas, as well.

I did not receive any form of payment or product for this post. It is soley for the entertainment of my readers and to thank a fellow blogger (i.e. The Mommy-Files)

No comments:

Post a Comment