Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Dollar General Coupon for Facebook Fans

Hurry! Become a fan of Dollar General on Facebook and they'll give you an early Christmas present! On 12/18, all Dollar General Fans will receive an internet coupon for savings across the store on 12/19!!
If you already have some Christmas shopping that you're going to be doing at the Dollar General, why not get a coupon for 12/19?! Even if you're not already planning on going there this Saturday, it's always worth it to have a coupon.. just in case.

Please be sure to enter my Land O' Lakes Coupon Giveaway! There are 5 winners!!
(No, it isn't for FREE products, but it is for 75¢ OFF. The giveaway is courtesy of me, not a company. I'm sorry it isn't for a FREE product, but it's the best that I can do during the holiday season.)

Thank you, TCA for the heads up!!

1 comment:

  1. I was just there last week ng gifts for kids at church - darn! :)

    ReplyDelete