Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Swagbucks!

I was just searching, on Swagbucks, a company that I was interested in possibly doing a review for and all of the sudden: You have won 1 SB! It's so simple to win, and everytime that you win, it gets you closer to being able to purchase something from the Swag Store!
Do you have Swagbucks? If not, you should.
You simply search, using the Swagbucks Search Engine (which you do not have to download or anything!!) and you'll win Swagbucks! After you gain a certain amount of Swagbucks, you can go to the Swag Store and purchase things - just for searching the internet with Swagbucks.
Basically, Swagbucks is like Google, except you earn swagbucks and can redeem them for REAL prizes!
If you're interested in joining:
Use My Referral Link, please.
I did not receive any form of payment or product for this post. It is soley to inform my readers of Swagbucks and to hopefully gain referrals.

2 comments:

  1. I use swagbucks and love it! I've gotten $25 worth of amazon gift cards so far. It's great isn't it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Melissa. It really is awesome! I only have about 19 Swagbucks - but some is better than none. I'm hoping to do a giveaway once I get enough Swagbucks. :)
    Thanks for commenting.

    ReplyDelete