Wednesday, December 9, 2009

80% OFF Restaurant.com

Restaurant.com is an online business that allows you to purchase restaurant gift certificates for yourself or others at a very low price!!
I have a code to share with you -- by using this code, you will get 80% OFF the everyday, already low price of the restaurant gift certificates!
I have purchased three gift certificates from there - two as gifts, and one for Joshua and myself. I only paid $6, for a total of $75 worth of gift certificates!!
They really do work, and it's a great deal!

Here is the 80% OFF code:
SHARE

So, when you're checking out, be sure to use this promotional code to get 80% OFF of your purchase!!

I did not receive any form of payment, recomendation, or products for this post. The opinions here are soley my own. The code is curtesy of the Restaurant.com Newsletter.

No comments:

Post a Comment