1. Tell us about a night that you spent with someone who was a stranger, yet by the end of the night you were very close.
In total honesty, I have yet to spend the night with a total stranger.
2. When is the last time you rode the bus?
Whenever I was in high school, I suppose. But then again, that was only 7 months ago.
3. Describe the last time you stood up for a cause.
I don't know if this counts - but I stood up for my cousin the other day because people were treating him wrongfully.
4. What is something you would like to do, but you're afraid of the risk(s)?
Oh gosh. Everything! I'm such a chicken. But I would love to go sky-diving or bungee jumping. Sounds fantastic, but I know that someone would have to push me, because I surely wouldn't jump.
5. What would you most like to accomplish before the year is over?
Well, I would like to pass my other two classes. I have taken two finals so far, and passed both of them. So, I would like to pass my other two finals and therefore be ready for my next semester of college! :)
6. Name something you'll miss about 2009.
Hmm. High School. Part of the 2009 year, I was in high school. I already miss it, in ways. I miss being there and seeing everyone.
7. If you could invent something, what would it be?
I use to always want to invent a backpack that could make personal pizzas and drinks. :) Don't take my idea.. I still plan on doing this one day. hehe
8. What first got you started blogging?
The Mommy-FIles! I was searching giveaways on Google and the links always led to her site. After I realized that there were so many giveaways involved in blogging, I couldn't pass it up.
9. How did you find this meme?