Sunday, December 27, 2009

Recall for Brittany Murphy "Deadline" poster

As I posted recently, Brittany Murphy, a young & talented actress was found dead on Sunday, December 20, 2009. Brittany was discovered dead by her mother in Brittany's own home, in the shower.
As if this were not devistating enough..
Now, the video retailer, Redbox, is recalling the posters from her last movie - "Deadline."
"Why?" you may ask -- take a look at the poster picture.

The picture is Brittany Murphy's lifeless, dead body in a tub. A little much, if you consider the circumstances of her own death!
I personally think that this shows incredible character of Redbox. Thank you, Redbox.. this is the right thing to do.

R.I.P Brittany Murphy (November 10, 1977 - December 20, 2009.

I did not receive any form of payment or product for this post. It is soley to inform my readers of a terrible death and coincidence.

No comments:

Post a Comment