Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Christmas - just days away.

I've been waiting, and waiting, and waiting.. and waiting some more! But it's finally here. It's finally Christmas time!

It's my first Christmas 'on my own' ... with Joshua. I didn't use anyone else's money to buy presents, I didn't let my parents have the 'shopping stress' all to themselves.. I did stuff on my own. Decorated my stuff, on my own. (With Joshua's help). But my point is that I didn't have my parents helping me.. It's my first 'adult Christmas'.

Unfortunately, I got over excited and started doing Christmas shopping in early October! I was finished Christmas shopping before Halloween! Therefor, I've been 'in the Christmas spirit' for a pretty long time now. And it's seemed like November and this part of December has taken sooo long to get here!
I suppose that you could say I went a little crazy on my first Christmas. But I've enjoyed it! Although I'm starting to feel the exhaustation kick in. Who know's maybe I'll get a spa certificate or a homeade coupon for a free back-rub. hehe


Now, I'm not one to brag or anything, but I really must say that I am so proud of myself for my first Christmas, I think I've done things pretty well. Shopping, cooking, wrapping, decorating -- all of it. Everything may not be totally perfect, but it is done and ready for everyone to enjoy.
Basically, I'm ready for Christmas - I was ready months ago. And guess what? My wait is almost over!
Anyone else this excited??
By the way, don't forget to check out my Land O' Lakes Coupon Giveaway! (5 winners, 3 coupons each) CLICK HERE to enter. 12/27

No comments:

Post a Comment