Thursday, December 31, 2009

Night at the Museum: Battle of the Smithsonian *Review*

I recently won the new movie Night at the Museum: Battle of the Smithsonian and I received it in the mail yesterday. So Joshua and I decided that we'd watch it last night.
Plot of the movie:
Security guard Larry Daley (Ben Stiller) has to try to rescue his wax friends whom have been shipped off to the Smithsonian Institute.

Popular Cast Members:
Ben Stiller as Larry Daley
Amy Adams as Amelia Earhart
Owen Wilson as Jedediah Smith
Robin Williams as Teddy Roosevelt
How I rate this movie:
3 1/2 out of a possible 5.




Let me tell ya, this movie is nothing short of the first! It was filled with laughing moments all throughout the movie - which is an aspect that I love!! We really enjoyed this movie - I recommend it to everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment