Saturday, December 19, 2009

Saturday 9: White Chrsitmas - #3

Welcome to Saturday: 9 . What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random uestions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don't have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today's meme!

1. If you live where you get winter weather, do you prefer your Christmas to be white? If you never see snow, do you wish for it?
I lived in Fort Myers, Florida until about 4 years ago & although there was no snow, I loved it; it was chilly but not cold & wintery but still beautiful. Now I live in Tennessee, and it snows quite often through the winter time (even last night!).. I didn't think I'd like the snow, but I do. And I'm hoping for a White Christmas.

2. How many holiday cards did you receive from people you hadn't sent cards to, after the "mailing deadline?" Did you send a card anyway?
I, sadly, have had no cards sent to me. I suppose it's because I'm new to being on my own.

3. When the clock strikes Midnight on New Year's, will you be at home, at a party, or somewhere else?
Joshua & I haven't really decided what we'll do for new years. Although we've mentioned going to different places, it's still up in the air.

4. Have you ever taken the keys and driven home a friend that you felt was too drunk to drive? If not, do you think you would attempt to if that situation ever arose?
I have not. But if the situation were to ever come up, I would not hesitate doing so.

5. Tell us about a gift that you either bought or made for someone else that you wanted for yourself!
Oh goodness, whenever I did the Holiday Blogger Swap (Thanks Shannon for hosting!!) I bought quite a few things for my swap buddy that I would have loved to keep.

6. What chores do you have left for the holidays?
I have one last present to wrap. Just one. Then, I'm done with thte gifts part. All I need to do now is figure out what I'm going to make for desert.

7. If you could buy one gift for yourself where money was not an obstacle, what would it be?
A house. Not an apartment. No renting. A house... if money was no object.

8. What is one of your family’s favorite holiday traditions?
My entire family all meets up for a Christmas dinner at my grandparents. But my most favorite is whenever me & my mom would sneak into the living room before my dad or sister woke up & we would start looking at the Christmas stuff before anyone else → THEN we'd wake everyone else up.

9. If you could give a fellow blogger a holiday gift, which would it be and what would you give them?
It would probably be Shannon from The Mommy-files. She is constantly working (which in some ways I'm thankful for because I love her site) but she certainly deserves a break. If I had the financial ability, I would send her, her husband and three boys on a beautiful (& excitingly fun) vacation. I don't know where to, but I'd figure it out.

Thank you for participating in the Saturday 9. Now, go post the same questions on your blog → answer them & then visit Saturday 9 to post the location of your post so that others can visit your site. This is a great way to make blogging buddies.
Don't forget to check out my Land O' Lakes Coupon Giveaway. 5 winners will each win 3 coupons!! There are VERY LOW ENTRIES; please enter.


1 comment:

  1. Awww....thanks so much Jerrica! That is too sweet :)

    Hugs to you! Hope you have a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!

    ReplyDelete