Sunday, October 25, 2009

Blog Or Treat *Thank You*

I was one of the many people that joined in the fun with Shannon's first Blog Or Treat Event! As I said in my other post, I was to receive something from LiveLaughLoveCj!! I was thrilled to check the mail and have a lovely package awaiting. I knew exactlywhat it was, so I ran to tell Joshua & we started opening it!! I, for one, was like a 5-year old on Christmas Morning!!
There were sooo many goodies packed into this small box! It was entirely too generous, but I love it!

There was a bracelet inside of a very cute bag. Tons of candy that filled a Spooky Chinese Takeout Box.

A Pumpkin that had 1 Pumpkin Spice Body Lotion & Body Wash, plus one of those little back washer things!!A beautiful orange cup with white polka dots and a saucer underneath it. A candle that had a blue background with pumpkins on it. (Unfortunately, one of the Pumpkin Candles did not survive the long trip. :-(


A cute ghost decoration! There is also a decoration of a scarecrow in a wagon with pumpkin wheels, but he was camera shy whenever I took the picture. (My mom was out showing him around..)
The most adorable pumpkin candy dish! And there were THREE hand-towels, which is included in each picture. (They are what I have everything sitting on.)


All in all, everything was completely adorable!! I love it all! And it was incredibly sweet of LiveLaughLoveCj to think of how Joshua & I are trying to get our own place soon. The hand-towels, cup, and pumpkin dish are perfect... As are everything else! Thank you so much!! I really adore it all. --> Joshua likes it all too, which is a super plus!


A big thank you to Shannon for hosting the oh-so-fun Blog Or Treat Event!! It was entirely wonderful!! I certainly look forward to the Blogger's Santa Swap!!

Anyone interested in the Blogger's Santa Swap be sure to let Shannon know. I'm sure that she'd be more than thrilled to know that you're interested!

6 comments:

  1. How absolutely fun! You got such cute things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great stuff! Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A package full of chocolate and yummy chocolate. I probably would have attacked my mailman. LOL Great goodies! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! That looks like some awesome goodies! I'm so glad you had a great time!

    Hope you have a Happy Halloween :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you got some really great stuff. :)

    ReplyDelete