Thursday, October 22, 2009

Awaiting my Blog Or Treat Package

I, along with many other bloggers, joined in on the fun of the Blog Or Treat.. I sent off my package sometime last week, and now I'm awaiting my package!! I'm extremely excited about receiving it!!
I just can't wait.
The person that I put a package together for was Jodi!! I hope that she enjoys what I got for her.
And the person that I am receiving a package from is LiveLaughLoveCj!! I am incredibly ancy* about all of this and can't wait to post what I've received.
I look forward to posting what I received very soon!!

A big thanks to Shannon for putting this all together.

Don't forget to enter my current giveaway for:
A $100 SlimPerfect gift card (10/24).. that's only ONE DAY & SOME ODD HOURS LEFT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment