Monday, October 12, 2009

Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen Review

Last night, Joshua and I went to see Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen! It was a really great movie! Joshua and I do not typically agree on movies, but this was definitely an exception.
Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen was certainly a funny movie, and Joshua and I both agreed that we liked this one better than the first Transformers movie!!

Joshua absolutely loved Bumble Bee in the first movie (now I won't ruin anything about the second movie, BUT) Bumble Bee is even better is the second movie!! We loved seeing him!!
Optimus Prime is my favorite!! I love everything about him! He has so much to offer and he is very caring!! In this movie, we also see a lot more action from Optimus!!





Oh goodness, get this... The box office has already made $401,954,762 from it!!! That is a heck of a lot of money!! And that alone should tell ya that it's a pretty decent movie! My - oh- my!!

The Good: Extremely funny! A few new transformers! Action-packed!
The Bad: Some bad language (i.e b*tch, pu**y, etc.) --> so, parents beware.
Luckily Joshua and I do not mind some foul language now & then.
I truly thought it was a terrific movie and plan to purchase it whenever it comes out on DVD. In my opinion, it is certainly worth seeing!

I did not receive any form of payment, recomendation, or product for this review. These are soley my honest opinions. None of my opinions in this post should guarentee anything to or for anyone about the movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment