Tuesday, February 2, 2010

It's almost Valentine's Day! Are you still struggling to get that special something for your special someone?

Try checking out Hot Lunch Dates!! They're having a site-wide awesome sale! It will run from February 2-9 and will offer a whopping 20% off everything on the entire website! This is the biggest sale of the year, and is arriving just in time for Valentine's Day!!! All date boxes ordered during this time are guaranteed for Valentine's Day arrival. Don't miss out on this great deal!

Also, they have even developed a facebook app that helps people choose 'which
date box is for you'. Check it out by CLICKING HERE.

I tried out the app. It's pretty accurate. After taking the short survey, it told me that I would be best for the Starry Starry Night date box. I've always said that if/when I get a date box, I was stuck between the Night at the Drive-In and the Starry Starry Night.
So, now it's your turn. Go take the short survey and then get whichever box suits you best.
I did not receive any form of payment for this post. It is soley for the purpose of my readers enjoyment.

No comments:

Post a Comment