Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Valentine's Day Swap

Not only did I host a Valentine's Day Swap on my blog.. I was also involved in another blogger's swap: Shannon from The Mommy-Files! Most of you that have read my blog before know that I'm a big fan of Shannon. She is a lot of the reason that my blog even exists.
This is my thrid swap with The Mommy-Files; I was also involved in a Halloween swap, "Blog Or Treat", and a Christmas swap, "Santa Swap".
For the Valentine's Day swap, I was partnered with Lyndi from Lyndi of the Clan Lou (coincidentally, her mom was my partner for the Santa Swap!!) :)
Lyndi sent me a ton of goodies!! Decorations, an X and an O keychains (one for Joshua and one for me), ducks, candles. (pictured above)
She also sent me Peanut M&M's, Vanilla Frosting *smell good stuff, plates w/ hearts, napkins (pictured above).She also sent a lottt of chocolate!! :) YUMM!
Thanks so much Lyndi, I really enjoyed swapping with you!! I hope that we can keep in touch. :)

1 comment:

  1. YAHOOO!!! You got it!!! I'm so glad that you like it! I just LOVE my stuff too! I'm glad you reminded me to take the last couple of pictures I was missing. I'll post them today! Thanks a million trillion times. Oh... and I'm a fan of staying in touch! :)

    ReplyDelete