Saturday, February 27, 2010

Logo Advertising

Want to see your logo on Something To Talk About's sidebar?

Purchase options are available at the following rates:

Text Links:
$12 per month, $110.00 per year
Link Will Look Like This.


Standard Sponsorship - 1 month - $25
■ The longer you sponsor me, the more you save.
»»For each additional month, save 30%! For this awesome saving, a minimum of 3 months sponsorship is required.


Yearly Sponsorship - $225
■ Pay Up Front and receive a $50 Savings. (2 months free)
■ Monthly Payments and receive a $25 Savings. (1 month free)

Lifetime Sponsorship - $350
■ Your logo will appear on my blog permanently.

EXTRAS:
■ I can make the button (like pictured above) for a nominal fee of $5. You are able to choose colors and text on button.
■ Prices are subject to change. I reserve the right to deny any sites and/or banners at my discretion.


Payment Types Accepted:
~ Paypal ( jerricapuck(at)yahoo(dot)com ) all major credit cards accepted
~ Gift Cards/Certificates (Amazon, Visa, AmEx, Walmart, Target, etc.) - Let me know what Gift Certificates and I'll let you know if I'll accept it.
~ Check (Check must go through before AD is posted)
~ Money Order

Payment must be received prior to placement.

No comments:

Post a Comment