Welcome to Saturday: 9. What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don't have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today's meme!
Saturday 9: Should I Stay or Should I Go
1. Have you ever been on a date and you had to tell the person to just go away?
Not whenever I was on a date, no. But whenever I was dating this guy, I had to tell him to go away because he was way too clingy.
2. Do you wish you were someplace else right now? If yes, where?
Not really - I'm comfortably laying in my bed next to the love of my life.
3. Do you have any pet peeves?
Only about 745,865,900 of them. :)
4. Tell us about a guilty pleasure of yours.
Beef Jerky. Honest. I can eat it all day, everyday. I go through a big bag of it in a matter of minutes.
5. If you could change places and become a celebrity, who would you'd like to be?
I don't think I would. I'm happy with life. But if need be - I'd choose Taylor Swift; she's about my age and already has an amazing start.
6. What do you consider your biggest talent?
Singing. It's what I feel, I was meant to do. -- I just don't have the right connections.
7. Do you have a favorite actor/actress that is not a big star, yet they are your favorite?
No. But I really like George Lopez, Dane Cook, and a bunch of others.
8. Name your five favorite rock bands of all time.
This is actually pretty tough for me; I've never really been much into rock.
9. If you were to start a new relationship (for whatever reason), how much of your sexual history would you share? Would you resort to lying?
I don't really plan to start a new relationship - but if for whatever reason I did.. I'd do my best to avoid the topic. And no, I wouldn't lie.
Don't forget to check out my giveaways!