Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Cupid's Blogger Swap!

For this Valentine's Day, I decided to host my very own swap, "Cupid's Blogger Swap!" I was a little worried that it wouldn't turn out well and that nobody would sign up.. Surprise; people did sign up! I've had such a blast doing this, so before I post about the WONDERFUL goodies that I received, I'd like to say Thank You to everyone that participated!! Okay, now on to the swap.
I was partnered with Linda from Country Pickin's! Let me just tell ya', she is probably the sweetest lady ever! I never could have imagined that in hosting a swap that I would make an incredible friend - but I did! Linda did so wonderful with the swap, she really loaded me down with goodies.
She sent me incredibly delicious HOMEADE cookies!! That there alone, is awesome! I love cookies - LOVE!

She also sent an Angel wall decoration, scented roses, a light-up gel rose, Friends 4 Ever pin and other goodies (pictured above).
As if that weren't enough.. She also sent me a frog scrubber, adorable teddy-bear, super cute cup, heart decorated socks and even MORE goodies (pictured above).
I'm tellin you, she went wayyy out for me. She also sent me a L♥E picture frame, rubber duck w/ soap, note pad, chocolate covered cherries and MORE!! (pictured above).

Linda, I had such a great time getting to know you and talking to you through out the swap. I really look forward to what our friendship blossoms into. You've been through a tough time, my dear, and I'm glad to have found my way into your life at a time like this. You're an amazing person and I'm so thankful for meeting you!!
**MANY HUGS**

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad your own blog swap was a success!!! Linda put together a great package for you! :)

    ReplyDelete