Friday, February 12, 2010

Saturday 9: #10

Welcome to Saturday: 9. What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don't have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today's meme!

Saturday 9: It's a Beautiful Morning


1. Are you a morning person?
As a matter of fact, I am. I always have been.

2. Tell us of a news story that truly shocked you.
I must admit that nothing in the news tends to shock me anymore.

3. What was your very first job?
I was a waitress/cashier.

4. What characteristics do you despise?
Fakeness. Don't pretend to always be happy if you're not,and just the same, don't pretend to be depressed if you have a good life.

5. To where would you retire?
I have no preference. At this point, I don't even know if my generation will be able to retire.

6. Are you named after anyone?
I am. My sister named me off a cartoon that she watched, "Jim and the Hologram". (It was kind of like Hannah Montana, and Jerrica was the girl's stage name.)

7. How do you release anger?
It depends. Sometimes I just talk - sometimes I yell, and sometimes, I ignore it. :)

8. Do you use sarcasm a lot?
In real life, yes. But I try not to in my writings because people can take it the wrong way.

9. What is your least favorite thing about yourself?
I procrastinate a lot.

Please check out my giveaways, they are listed on my sidebar AND below, you can click on the title of the giveaway and it will take you to the link. :)

Asher's Chocolate 2/17
Country Bob's Sauce 2/24
Holey Donuts 2/28

5 comments:

  1. These are some fun questions! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so right on the sarcasm answer...between texting and email people can take things the wrong the way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always feel sorry for the 'fake' people.


    Have a great Saturday!
    http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2010/02/like-corn-on-firethanks-btw-are-you.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jerrica,
    I'm right there with ya on procrastinating. I think I may just be the procrastination queen!
    I enjoyed your answers. You have a pretty name too. I don't think I've ever heard it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great answers. I use to watch Jem when I was a kid, and I always thought Jerrica was a beautiful name. :)

    Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete