Friday, February 5, 2010

Saturday 9: #9

Welcome to Saturday: 9. What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don't have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today's meme!

Saturday 9: I Started a Joke

1. Tell us a joke that you think is funny. If you don't tell jokes tell us why.
There were three men on an island. All three find a Genie. The Genie told each of them that they can have one wish each. So the first man said "I want to be smart to get off this island!" POOF! He swam across. The second one asked the same but smarter. POOF! He built a raft. The third one said "I want to be even smarter than that!" POOF! He turned into a woman, and took the bridge.

2. Where do you buy most of your clothes?
Thrift stores / Goodwill ;; I can't afford to spend $30 on 1 pair of jeans.

3. Which famous person would you like to meet? Why?
Eh. I'm not big on the whole celebrity thing.

4. What is your ultimate ambition?
I want to open up a storage units building.

5. Do you like to live in the area of your country or would you prefer something a little different?
I like where I'm at. I'm from Fort Myers, FL and now live in Nowhereville, TN :) But it's a nice change.

6. Has a newspaper or television reporter ever interviewed you? If so, what were the circumstances and what did you think when you read or saw what you said?
It was a while back, when I was in middle school. I was part of the community clean up group and they interviewed me because I was one of the younger participants. :) I don't really remember what I said or anything though, but my parents still have that old newspaper.

7. What was the last CD/mp3 album that you purchased? How did you like it?
In all honesty, I really can't even remember.

8. Write down 5 songs you often listen to or that mean a lot to you.
I'd Be Lying - Chris Cagle
Down - Jay Sean
Please Don't Leave Me - Pink
Beautiful Disaster - Jon McLaughlin
Mad - NeYo

9. Do you are your partner usual begin intimacy?
My partner. Although I'm not shy or nervous around him, I can rarely start the intimacy.. I'm not too sure why.


Enter all 3 of my giveaways!!
Holey Donuts 2/28
Asher's Chocolate 2/17
Pirate's Booty Snacks 2/10

5 comments:

  1. #2: I know! And I think it's more fun to thrift. Mine's here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Genie joke!

    Have a great Saturday!
    http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2010/02/man-goes-to-minnesota-vikings-ticket.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good joke. I hope I can remember it until tomorrow.

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, about the walk-in and walk right out appearance in The 700 Club, I had a brief part as one of the crowd in one of their programs, LOL LOL LOL! I do hope that wasn't my 15 minutes of fame, it wasn't even 5 minutes lol!

    ReplyDelete