Saturday, March 27, 2010

No Stranger Sunday: #8

Welcome to No Stranger Sunday, where every Sunday I will try to post an interview of a different blogger from around the blogsphere. Take the time, get to know these people. Visit their blogs. This week, I am pleased to announce Cristin from Cristin Is Coupon Crazy. And "Crazy about coupons" is certainly correct - her site is dedicated to coupons. Definitely be sure to check her out!! :)

Tell us a bit about yourself:
Are you married? If so, how long?
I am not married but I have been engaged to my amazing fiance Randy since december 25th 2008.

Do you have children? If so, how many?
no, not yet but someday..i would like to have 2 kids

Any extra family members? (i.e. pets)
a cat- max, i call him hass, windows , window hass..the nicknames i have for him are endless!
and my fiance has 2 dogs, pitbull- shakira and his dog - angel- a pitbull sharpei, she is like our baby. and honestly i never really liked dogs until them. they are the sweetest things ever


What food makes your mouth water, just thinking about it?
my moms quick sauce and cheeseburgers!

What is your favorite book?
kids having kids and annie on my mind

Do you collect anything? If so, what?
i collect moose everything- figures,ornaments,stuffed animals,ect. my grandmother and mom also started a nice ornament collection for me and my fiance. its a nice new tradition that i really look forward too now. we already have a few to start off with.

What do you like to do in your spare time?
i love to read, clip coupons, organize, blog, go on facebook and play my ds..i am 25 and i asked for a ds for christmas and i love it!

Tell us a bit about your blog:
Is there any certain reason that you named your blog "Cristin Is Coupon Crazy"?
mainly because my first name is cristin and i wanted something with cristin and coupon. i finally came up with cristin is coupon crazy and i think it is a perfect pick because its true!

When did you start blogging?
september 2009. i am just now really getting into it and starting to post more. a lot went on the end of last year and i didnt have much time to blog. but now i am trying to blog as much as possible

What is something that you love about your blog?
that anyone can enjoy it

Did you design your own blog? If not, who did?
right now i am using a template from a website but once i get a dotcom website i will have my best friend design my website.(or if she learns how to make blogger templates)

Are there any topics that you LOVE to blog about?
my shopping trips. i love to share all of my shopping trips with everyone

Is there anything you'd like to say to the readers?
come on by and check out my blog. i have a ton to offer and a lot of great ideas coming soon. i love blogging and i hope everyone enjoys my blog as much as i enjoy working on it!
Cristin, thank you for being a part of No Stranger Sunday! I enjoyed getting to know you, as I'm sure that others have, too. :)

And thanks to everyone for visiting this week's No Stranger Sunday! If you would like to be interviewed, feel free to visit the No Stranger Sunday link and sign up. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment