Friday, March 26, 2010

Saturday 9: #15

Welcome to Saturday: 9. What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don't have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today's meme!

Saturday 9: You're My Best Friend

1. Outside of your romantic life, do you currently have a best friend?
I do, and I love her to laughter. :)

2. Regarding your future, what is the best thing you could hope for?
That I get the job that I want and end up in the home that I want, then have a small family.

3. Have you ever helped out a friend with basic needs, like rent or food? If yes. what did you do?
Yes, I've done it a few times. Helped her out with groceries, rent, and payments on vehicles.

4. If they re-instituted the draft (for both genders and your were of age) would you go, or would find some way out of it?
I would go. It'd be scary, but worth it, I do believe.

5. Tell us one thing you wish you hadn't let yourself do.
Be so serious growing up - I wish that I would have had more fun.

6. Tell us about the last time you bragged.
I do it all of the time, about all sorts of things.

7. What area are you wisest in?
common sense.

8. Tell us about something that happened that at the time made you "full of yourself".
Ah ha, what doesn't make me "full of myself?!" haha, just kidding.

9. Has there ever been a time that you wanted to try something in the bedroom, but were afraid to ask?
I try new things, I think it's important to keep things fresh. Although I am a bit timid.

5 comments:

  1. Common sense is so under rated. lol
    My daughter is also too serious and I wish
    she is not like that and just relax...

    Happy Saturday!
    Have a truly blessed weekend!

    Mine is here
    hugs
    shakira

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so grateful for my common sense- not to brag or anything :)


    Have a great Saturday!
    http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/03/shameless-gossip-follower-iare/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You want a small family? Don't marry a tall man. ;) Great job! Happy Saturday...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have something for you..hope you'll join in :)
    http://theadventuresofpaulnatalie.blogspot.com/2010/03/better-basket-blog-hopfor-wonderful.html

    I wrote your blog name wrong on my post and I shall fix that soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sometimes I wish I had more common sense than book knowledge. That is why Bill & I get along so great, we complement each other well.
    Hope you are having a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete