Saturday, March 13, 2010

Saturday 9: #13

Welcome to Saturday: 9. What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don't have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today's meme!

Saturday 9: Gimme Three Steps

1. Are you the type of person who jumps into new ventures or do you prefer baby steps?
I suppose that I'm a decent mixture. I try to think things through first, but sometimes, I get too excited.

2. Who do you feel believes in you the most?
I'd have to say my parents & Joshua. They've all seen me come close to breaking down and yet they still were there and all seemed to know that I'd make it.

3. When was the last time you were on a stage?
Not too long ago, senior year - Choir. Gosh, I miss singing on stage. :(

4. Tell us about the worst boss you ever had.
He was actually my only (on the books) boss. Jerk. Creep.

5. If the NCAA Men's or Women's Final Four basketball tournament was played in your hometown arena or within easy driving distance from where you live, would you try to attend one the three games?
Probably not. Although I use to play basketball, it just isn't my thing anymore.

6. Of all the clothes you own, what do you feel most comfortable wearing, and why?
My "blah" clothes. A pair of sweat pants and a tank top.

7. On what television show—either past or present—would you like to make a guest appearance, and what role would you play?
Hmm. I suppose that I like Two and a Half Men - maybe I'd play the long lost daughter of Charlie. :) :)

8. St. Patrick's Day is on Wednesday March 17th. Do you celebrate and wear green? Drink Green Beer? Ignore it?
I wear green - don't wanna get pinched.

9. If a leprechaun told you that you could have any amount of money from his pot of gold but it had to be a specified amount for a specified item, how much would you ask for and what would it be for?
$35,821 - enough for a small house big enough for Joshua and I. I'd even give the leprechaun whatever money may be leftover - if I could find him/her.

Don't forget to check out my two giveaways - one is ending soon.
Both have VERY LOW ENTRIES, which means more of a chance for YOU to win!! :)

1 comment:

  1. A decent mixture is a good thing :)

    Have a great Saturday!
    http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/03/i-dont-really-know-who-corey-heim-was-to-be-honest-with-you/

    ReplyDelete