Thursday, March 11, 2010

I'm getting a new phone!!

I'm so excited! The other night we purchased Joshua and I both new phones off of eBay! Now, I'm not usually the type to use eBay, I'm afraid of scams and such, just like many others. But I figured - what's the harm? May as well try it, or I'll never know if it's real. Plus, I'm the type of person that doesn't usually buy much for myself; we buy for my parents and sister but not myself.. So I figured it's time for me to get something special - and something special I will receive.So we bought Joshua a Sway, which he'd been wanting for quite some time. I paid less than $50 (including shipping) for this sucker -- it's about a $100+ phone. He's already received it and has been using it since last night. He loves it!! :)
I got myself the "TV phone" LG VX9400! Not only is it capable to go online (which is a big plus for me) but it is also TV capable; that means that I can be waiting in the line at store AND watching television! Crazy, right? Yes. But I can't wait to try it out! I should be getting mine tomorrow, hopefully. I'll be sure to post more on it once I've used it.

2 comments:

  1. We buy lots of stuff from e-bay and only one time have things not gone right. We even bought a Suburban from Las Vegas and a Blazer from Utah. We've also sold lots of stuff...well it's how we can buy stuff...sell first buy later, that kind. Anyways, I'm glad you ordered your new phones.
    Take care and have a great weekend. God Bless my dear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My hubs used to get a lot of things from EBAY but then people started to jack up the S/H charges. But you sound like you got a couple of great deals. If I had a phone with a TV on it, I would NEVER get anything done, it's bad enough that I have games, email, my blog and Twitter on my phone. :-)
    Hope you enjoy your new phone.

    ReplyDelete