Thursday, March 18, 2010

Aloha Friday #12

In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day that we take it easy and look forward to the weekend. So I thought that on Fridays I would take it easy on posting, too. Therefore, I’ll ask a simple question for you to answer. Nothing that requires a lengthy response.

If you’d like to participate, just post your own question on your blog and leave your link at An Island Life – The home of Aloha Friday. Don’t forget to visit the other participants! It’s a great way to make new bloggy friends!
My Question:
Have you ever received a care package from someone?
My Answer:
I've received packages from swap partners and birthday presents from family members, but until today, I had never received a care package. :) You will all be seeing my review for the care package in the next few days.
If you don't mind, please tweet "@dickssportcmo I nominate @jerricapuck for the #startinglineup because ..." (finish the sentence).
If you're a also a part of this "competition" I'd be more than happy to tweet for you as well if you tweet for me. :) Just leave your twitter ID.

14 comments:

  1. I received swap packages as well, but never a care package. What did you get today???

    I tweeted it for you - good luck. I would love for you to stop by my blog and vote for it by clicking on the brown button on the right hand column that says TopMommyBlogs.com.

    Thanks and have a fabulous weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! I have received wonderful care packages over the years from friends, never family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No, I've never received a care package. Good Luck with the twitter contest! I voted.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've always received fun packages from friend's! Never family! Many of my friend's are out of state so I love receiving those packages! I'm voting for you! Thanks for voting for me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I received care packages from my mom all the time when I was in college. My favorite was for Halloween. She had somehow rigged the box that when I opened it, all these ghosts (made from lollipops covered in tissue) were hanging from the lid. She sent me a bunch of room decorations too. My roommates were all jealous of the care packages I got.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My grandmother years ago sent me packages while I was in the army. I really loved getting them.
    Here's your link to my Aloha Friday Post.

    ReplyDelete
  7. When I was in college they were pretty nice to receive.

    Have a great Friday!
    http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/03/good-family-life/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I used to participate in a Swaparooni and it was great fun. Miss it, but it is tough to do not with the economy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. My mom used to send me some once in a while. Loved getting them. =D

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have participated in a few different swaps and received some pretty awesome care packages.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hemmm.. care package? I guess I haven't yet. :-(.. but I hope to have one. :)

    My Aloha Friday thought

    Have a fun Aloha Friday! :-) ~hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yes I have however I like sending them more than receiving them.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've gotten swap packages also, but never care packages.
    I just sent 3 care packages to my son in Afghanistan... he loved all of it!

    ReplyDelete