Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Easter's Blogger Swap

As I told some of you that participated in my Cupid's Blogger Swap - I'm holding an Easter Swap , as well.

Photobucket

(Please place the Easter's Blogger Swap button on your sidebar.)

Name:
Easter's Blogger Swap
When to sign up: Now, in the comment section (please include e-mail address)
Deadline to sign up: March 12th
Swap Date: March 25th.
What's going on?: I'll send out a survey. You all fill it out and send it back to me. I'll assign everyone partners. You'll send your partner (which is the same person that will be assigned to you) a package of Easter goodies. (Spending limit $20)

During my last swap, we all had a great time!

13 comments:

  1. Hi, my name is Chanda. My email is moongoddess79@ymail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sweetie,
    Count me in! Will email you later. Hugs, Linda gypsyluv1010@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sure, count me in! I've never done this before, but it sounds fun!

    coolnatty12 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to join. Thanks. tammy at rosecreations.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh please count me in. I think this would be such fun. I will get it posted on my blog tonight so others can join in too.
    Take care and have a blessed weekend.
    engine3@rileyautosupply.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Never done this before either. Sign me up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oops i forgot my email. wannabebakerblog (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm in too. I thought i had put a comment on here, but I still don't see it.. Thanks for hosting..
    emeraldrose63@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Never done one like this before, but am supper excited to try it.

    monkeychild92(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would love to participate! How fun!

    Nicole @ BizziMommi's Blog

    Bizzimommiofboyz@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would love to join!!!

    Sarah

    sarahcoulsey03 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Count me in! ladyhightower@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. hey! my email is invisible_fairy_05@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete