Saturday, March 20, 2010

Welcome to Saturday: 9. What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don't have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today's meme!

Saturday 9: Just One Look

1. How vain are you about how you look?
Well, I think that I'm decent looking, but I don't think I'm drop dead gorgeous or anything.

2. When you were little what was your favorite TV show?
I always liked The Wonder Years.

3. If someone was going to make a movie or TV show about your life, who would play you and why?
That's an excellent question.

4. Who is your favorite Major League Baseball team? How about your favorite player?
I don't keep up with baseball.

5. What is your favorite baseball-related movie?
Benchwarmers.

6. What is one lesson you have learned in the past year?
That money goes by quickly.

7. Tell us about one of your childhood memories.
My oh my, I don't even know where to begin.

8. How do you handle sticky situations? Do you have a method? If so, what is it?
I just go with the flow and hope for the best.

9. Do you think people talk about you behind your back?
I know that a few people do, but I'm over it. I've matured and they're still stuck in high school drama.


If you don't mind, please tweet "@dickssportcmo I nominate @jerricapuck for the #startinglineup because ..." (finish the sentence).
If you're also a part of this "competition" I'd be more than happy to tweet for you as well if you tweet for me. :) Just leave your twitter ID with your comment.

1 comment:

  1. Real cool answers.

    Happy Saturday! Mine is Keep the Funnies in your weekend! I would like to invite you to join a weekend meme that I organized called Weekend Funnies. It is weekly from Friday to Sunday. It is the Weekend, TGIF! Weekend Funnies #2, Friday to Sunday (19th to 21st March,2010) is on. Please kindly click FuNNiES#2 to join us? Keep the FUNNIES in your weekends! hugs, shakira FACEBOOK Happy Saturday! Mine is KEEP THE FUNNIES IN YOUR WEEKEND hugs shakira

    ReplyDelete