Sunday, March 7, 2010

I saw it!!

That's right - we went to see Alice in Wonderland last night! IT ROCKED! Now, I think that Johnny Depp is a fantastic actor, though I'm not "one of those girls" that go crazy for him.. But I do believe that this was my favorite Johnny Depp movie yet (and I've seen almost ALL of his movies)!!!
I really recommend that you all go to see it; we saw the 3D version, it was very neat.
At the theater that I went to, they had themain characters - Alice, The Mad Hatter, The Red Queen, and the Rabbit and I was able to get my picture taken with them!! :) :)
So as soon as I get the picture (probably Tuesday or so) I'll post the picture! :)


Well, as I said - I think you should ALL go see it - it's really wonderful!


By the way, don't forget to enter my giveaways -- most are ending soon.

3 comments:

  1. My friend took her daughter this weekend and said it was wonderful also. I'll have to wait for it to come out on DVD but will enjoy it when it happens.
    Thanks for sharing, now you've made me want to see it even more.
    Take care and God Bless!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jerrica,

    Our family went to see Avatar and I think that has wet our appetite for more 3D movie adventures. I have heard only good reviews for, "Alice in Wonderland." Thanks for another one. Thank-you as well for taking the time to visit our blog. Your kind comments were gladly recieved. We had thoughts along the same line and it's good to hear from someone not so 'personaly' involved. Thanks for keeping us on our toes!

    www.conversationsatthepark.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cannot wait to see it either. I am "one of those girls" when it comes to Johnny Depp and I'm 44 years old!! :-)
    Thanks for the endorsement of the movie, I know my hubby will take me, he approves of my infatuation of JD!

    ReplyDelete