Sunday, March 14, 2010

Please please vote for me.

I know that this is shameful begging, but I'm willing to give it a try.
I really would like to be on the #startinglineup for Dick's Sporting Goods; however, there are only 10 spots to fill.

So I'm asking begging that you nominate me to be on the #startinglineup.

Simply tweet:
@dickssportcmo I nominate @jerricapuck for the #startinglineup because ... (finish the sentence)

In addition, if you nominate me (which can be done once a day) leave a comment on THIS post with the link to your tweet and you could win the following:
One bottle of Country Bob's All Purpose Sauce
AND
One BOX of any flavor Popsicle that you'd like!

So, please nominate me. I'll be giving away the two products no matter if I win or lose - so why not enter? :)
LOW ENTRIES.

2 comments:

  1. I voted for you and I've been trying to do it everyday! When you get a chance will you vote for me? Thanks! Have a great night!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok I had no clue how to finish the sentence. I am so not creative but I did put something and tweeted so I hope you win.
    http://twitter.com/avrilsgranny/status/10515544307

    ReplyDelete