Keep reading, and I'll get to the giveaway portion of this post.
What does it mean to be on the “Starting Lineup”?
• A chance to try out and preview new products
• A spot on an online panel of experts for one season (for approximately 3 months)
• Access to exclusive online surveys
• A chance to sound off on all things sports
For your chance to be on the “Starting Lineup”, or to nominate someone else, you will need to do the following.
• Follow Dick's Sporting Goods on Twitter, http://twitter.com/dickssportcmo.
• Recruit people to follow @dickssportcmo on Twitter and have them vote for you by Tweeting @dickssportcmo your Twitter ID and stating why you should be nominated.
• Vote for yourself by Tweeting @dickssportcmo with your Twitter ID and stating why you should be on the “Starting Lineup.”
• You can only vote for the same person once per day, but you can vote for multiple people in the same day. In other words you can only vote for yourself once per day, but you can also vote for your friends and favorite bloggers once a day too.
Here are a couple of examples as to what you could tweet:
“@dickssportcmo I nominate @(TwitterID) for the #startinglineup because...”
@Dickssportcmo I nominate @jerricapuck for the #startinglineup because she gives reviews that I trust.
Easy enough, right?
The person you nominate must have a Twitter ID, so if your spouse, significant other, friend or family member wants to be nominated they would need to have a Twitter account.
The contest to be on the panel ends on March 31, 2010. To learn more about the contest please CLICK HERE.
Now for the giveaway.
WHAT YOU WIN:
1 lucky winner will recieve the following:
a coupon for any FREE Popsicle product. (Not just one Popsicle, but a whole FREE box - ANY FLAVOR!)
a coupon for 1 FREE bottle of Country Bob's All Purpose Sauce!
Required: On twitter, vote for me to be part of the #startinglineup. The tweet must be set up like the ones above. (Leave link)
Leave your Twitter Username link and e-mail address in a comment for your entry.
Vote for me daily, for daily entries into my giveaway. (Leave link)
**ALL comments require an e-mail address.
To better your chances of winning, be sure to leave a seperate comment for each entry that you complete.
This giveaway will end Tuesday, March 31st at 11:59 p.m. (Central Time). I will contact the winners within 24 hours via e-mail and will also write a post announcing the winners. The winners will have 48 hours to respond, after that, a new winner will be chosen. Contest open to Continental U.S. citizens only.
I did not receive any form of payment or product for this post. This post is for the knowledge of my readers, and in hopes that my readers will vote for me.