Thursday, March 25, 2010

Aloha Friday #13

In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day that we take it easy and look forward to the weekend. So I thought that on Fridays I would take it easy on posting, too. Therefore, I’ll ask a simple question for you to answer. Nothing that requires a lengthy response.

If you’d like to participate, just post your own question on your blog and leave your link at An Island Life – The home of Aloha Friday. Don’t forget to visit the other participants! It’s a great way to make new bloggy friends!

My Question:
Do you consider yourself to be clingy with your significant other? Why or why not?

My Answer:

I suppose that there's no point in telling a lie - I am who I am; and I am clingy with Joshua. It's odd, I've never been the clingy type. I've always liked MY space - it's mine!! But with Joshua, I can be around him (almost all of the time) and I don't feel like I'm living in a shoe box. :) However, we do spend our own time doing our own things, which can be nice, too.


If you don't mind, please tweet "@dickssportcmo I nominate @jerricapuck for the #startinglineup because ..." (finish the sentence).
If you're a also a part of this "competition" I'd be more than happy to tweet for you as well if you tweet for me. :) Just leave your twitter ID.

14 comments:

  1. I don't know if I'm exactly clingy. We do our own separate things and enjoy our time together when we are together! I wouldn't say I'm clingy. I just love spending time with Paul! :) Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. we are both so clingy! we love being with each other and we love doing things together.. we call ourselves needy rather than clingy:)
    Aloha! Come check mine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I mean, I wouldn't say SUPER clingy, but I like when he's here. He does his own things(like golf) some weekends and I won't lie - sometimes I won't "let" him, especially if its a week where he has worked a LOT and we haven't spent a lot of time with him.

    ReplyDelete
  4. No I am not clingy, But I love to be with him.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nope, not at all. When we first started going out we both had demanding jobs which kept us independent in our own ways.

    Have a great Friday!
    http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/03/octolicious-friday-fest-peoples/

    ReplyDelete
  6. http://affamilycabral.blogspot.com/
    stopping by from aloha friday

    I don't think I'm needy, or particularly clingy. I don't text or call him 24/7, nor do I insist on spending every single minute of the day with him. We love to spend time together but need our own space aswell.I like to have a day to myself every now and then.

    ReplyDelete
  7. No I'm not at all. We have fun when we do things together, but we also value our time apart :)

    Visiting from My Kids Are Fun for Aloha Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Clingy huh? Well, I am and I'm not! After 20 yrs. together I know all the signs and so does he when we need our space, but HUGS. Okay, I'm a hug freak! Love HUGS! Speaking of which {{HUG}} Virtual hug for you too! Have a great weekend. Following you of course. Nice blog.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Not all the time...we have our own interests. But I admit it...now and then I'll bug him til he drops what he's doing to snuggle with me!

    ReplyDelete
  10. no not clingy at all those days are over for us we have children now. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  11. I don't think I am clingy--I do LOVE when my husband is home and not studying all hours of the night, but we do our own stuff and own interests and make time for each other too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. No, got over that before we were married. Total trust.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Definitely not clingy. Actually, due to our jobs we're apart more than we are together. It works for us.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Life is too short.....Not clingy either but love to spend time with my hubby. We are empty-nesters and I love every chance to be with my husband....

    ReplyDelete