Friday, March 12, 2010

Today is Mega Swagbucks Day!

Don't know what Swagbucks are?
Simple. Swagbucks is a rewarding search engine site. Quite like google, but instead, you get rewarded with "Swagbucks" when you search. However, it's much more fun than Google.
There's a Swagstore, this is where you're able to spend your Swagbucks and get awesome prizes: cameras, yoga mats, Amazon gift cards, PayPal cards - almost anything you're looking for.
The best part? It's worth it. Thin about it. You're going to search things anyways, right? So because you use Swagbucks, over time, you're able to get free stuff!!

And today is Mega Swagbucks Day, which means that you could earn ANY amount of Swagbucks while searching!! $10, $20, $30, $50, $100, $1,000 → and so on!! :)

Guess what else? If you sign up using my referral link - you get extra entries into all of my giveaways!! So what are you waiting for??

If you're interested in joining:
PLEASE use My Referral Link, please.

1 comment:

  1. But what if I'm already signed up? Hmmm Thank you for stopping at my blog. Hope you can come back soon, and check out my giveaway.

    ReplyDelete