Friday, March 5, 2010

Saturday 9: #12

Welcome to Saturday: 9. What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don't have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today's meme!

Saturday 9: Your Smiling Face

1. No matter what's going on in your life, what always makes you smile?
When Joshua does his "Her is so pretty; yes her is!!" voice to me! :) I love it.

2. What's the biggest lie you've ever told?
Uhm. There's really no telling - not that I'm a big liar, but even still, there's no telling.

3. Do you hold a grudge?
I do. No lies. But I try not to.

4. What is the worst job you've ever had?
I've only had one (on the books) job - and I liked it.. I just didn't like my boss. Creep!

5. What would be your dream job?
A singing career; even still, I'd blog :) :)

6. What is the happiest event you've experienced?
Hmm. I'm not too far in life yet. However, engagement was wonderful; as was graduation.

7. What is the saddest thing you've experienced?
I know this may sound dumb to some of you (and yes I've had deaths in my family) - but the saddest for me was whenever my dog died. We had her from the time I was in 1st grade all the way until my Junior year - my best friend. RIP Kitty (yes, I named my pitbull Kitty & she liked it.)

8. Do you tend to exaggerate or underestimate?
Not too much, I try to be accurate - but sometimes I get excited. :)

9. List the cars that you have owned. Give us just a few words about each one.
Saturn - my only car. :) :)


Free Box of Popsicles & Country Bob's All Purpose Sauce! (3/31)
HeaterMeals - 3 winners, 2 meals each! (3/16)
BeltsDirect - Winner chooses prize! (3/09)
Gimmee Jimmy's Cookies - Assortment of 20 cookies! (3/08)
Fairytale Brownies - Assortment of 12 Brownies! (3/08)
Also, don't forget that I'm hosting an Easter's Blogger Swap!
Please join up - all bloggers welcome.

5 comments:

  1. TOO Funny! our answers to number 8 are almost identical!
    I am now a follower and going to grab your button!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can imagine how you feel when your dog died, losing someone even human or animal is really sad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha ha. cute answers.
    Sorry about Kitty.

    Mine is HERE

    Have a great weekend.

    hugs
    shakira

    ReplyDelete
  4. You'd really keep blogging if you had a singing career? I've never thought about it.

    Enjoy your weekend!
    http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/03/see-told-ya-so-were-overweight-due-to-a-scientific-reason/

    ReplyDelete
  5. A pitbull named Kitty? Ok. Whatever works! :-) It is so hard to lose beloved pets. We've been through it in our family many times and it never gets easier.

    ReplyDelete