Saturday 9: Your Smiling Face
1. No matter what's going on in your life, what always makes you smile?
When Joshua does his "Her is so pretty; yes her is!!" voice to me! :) I love it.
2. What's the biggest lie you've ever told?
Uhm. There's really no telling - not that I'm a big liar, but even still, there's no telling.
3. Do you hold a grudge?
I do. No lies. But I try not to.
4. What is the worst job you've ever had?
I've only had one (on the books) job - and I liked it.. I just didn't like my boss. Creep!
5. What would be your dream job?
A singing career; even still, I'd blog :) :)
6. What is the happiest event you've experienced?
Hmm. I'm not too far in life yet. However, engagement was wonderful; as was graduation.
7. What is the saddest thing you've experienced?
I know this may sound dumb to some of you (and yes I've had deaths in my family) - but the saddest for me was whenever my dog died. We had her from the time I was in 1st grade all the way until my Junior year - my best friend. RIP Kitty (yes, I named my pitbull Kitty & she liked it.)
8. Do you tend to exaggerate or underestimate?
Not too much, I try to be accurate - but sometimes I get excited. :)
9. List the cars that you have owned. Give us just a few words about each one.
Saturn - my only car. :) :)
Free Box of Popsicles & Country Bob's All Purpose Sauce! (3/31)
HeaterMeals - 3 winners, 2 meals each! (3/16)
BeltsDirect - Winner chooses prize! (3/09)
Gimmee Jimmy's Cookies - Assortment of 20 cookies! (3/08)
Fairytale Brownies - Assortment of 12 Brownies! (3/08)
Also, don't forget that I'm hosting an Easter's Blogger Swap!
Please join up - all bloggers welcome.