Friday, April 2, 2010

So, I've been thinking...

It's a lot of fun hosting swaps. I've found that I really enjoy hosting them. Although, unfortunately, I can't afford to participate in them anymore, I like being able to help others have the fun of swaps!

I'll be trying to hold swaps every month or two, mainly for major holidays, but for other things too. I'll be holding one for the 4th of July, so keep an eye out in May or June. :)
Also, if there's a swap theme that you'd like for me to host, please don't hesitate to ask - I promise to do my best. Just shoot me any ideas that you may have.
I'll try any type of swap at least once: gardening, holidays, cooking, adult - whatever. Just ask. (Haha, Joshua always says "I'll try anything twice - just in case the first time goes bad."

To tell me your idea, you can leave a comment or e-mail me at jerricapuck(at)yahoo(dot)com -- but please be sure to fill in the Subject as "Swaps for your blog" or "Swap Ideas" so that I know the message isn't spam.

No comments:

Post a Comment