Welcome to Saturday: 9. What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don't have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today's meme!
Saturday 9: Have I Told You Lately That I Love You
1. When was the last time (in a romantic setting) you have told someone that you loved them?
The other night. :) Joshua really is amazing.
2. Tell us about your very first romantic kiss.
Romantic? Ah, I was never really the "romantic" type until I met Joshua. (No, this isn't a lie.. I've never been very romantic, it isn't my style.)
3. What was/is your idea of the perfect date?
Going somewhere, just the two of us. Being able to snack on yummy foods and relax together. No need to worry about life's stresses or anything. Just hang out together, and have fun.. I'm not picky. However, I do enjoy whenever Joshua cooks for me :p
4. What music would you prefer when you are “getting it on”?
Uhm, I suppose something soft yet with a good beat.. I don't really know.
5. What is the most amazing experience you’ve ever shared with a partner?
We've shared many lovely nights and days - but I'm sure that there will be even better ones to come.
6. Sex is best saved for: love, marriage, alcohol, days that end in “y”?
Days that end in "y".. haha. I'm just kidding. I never really planned on waiting until I was married - I don't know why, I just didn't. But I did always want to save it for someone special and not just give it to every guy that I met.
7. Have you ever kissed a stranger?
Nope. I don't know who they may have been with or what they may have.. yuck. Ha, Joshua calls me a germophobe; I don't like touching people.
8. What's missing from your life?
Quite a few things - we're just getting started.
9. Are you a giver or taker?
I try to be both. I use to be more of a taker though, but I believe that in the past year or so, that I've developed a happy medium.